I celebrate all mothers!
I celebrate every growing girl!
- Women are/were not happy in their marriages.
- Women endured for all the wrong reasons.
- Divorced women do not feel the need to help highlight or teach their wrongs (what they could have done better).
- Single Parents (women) who were wronged become too embittered to find love or try again.
- Battered and abused women will almost likely without the help of God fall victim of the same incidence and continue in that cycle of abuse.
- Women who impatiently got married solely to avoid being part of status quo (most especially the age factor) would have made a dangerous choice.
- Women are/were not submissive in their marriages. Women are smart, intelligent, Godly, geniuses, but not submissive. Submission is what makes marriage, marriage. You could choose to be single and never have to submit to a husband.
‘He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness,’ wrote Alexandre Dumas
- A Godly man! You will only need to cry yourself to sleep and wait for him to come home if he has no fear of God. A Godly man will love you. "Nuff Said." This is not a myth ladies. It is true! I compare for real.
- A submissive wife! I learned this past Sunday from my Pastor and Mentor that if there is a PhD I must have, it better be a PhD in submission. Many women carry their titles into their homes, into their bedroom and forget what the word wife means.
“And let the wife see that she respects and reverences her husband [that she notices him, regards him, honors him, prefers him, venerates, and esteems him; and that she defers to him, praises him, and loves and admires him exceedingly]."
Ephesians 5:33b AMPC